Embedded Systems Jobs Board
Job Openings for Embedded Systems Engineers
R&D Embedded Software Engineer
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Embedded Software Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Design and implement embedded software of printing devices and solutions from requirements to production phase.
- Collaborate with multi-discipline and cross geographical teams to analyze design and determine the coding and integration activities required based on architecture of product.
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application.
- Identify, debug and create solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Collaborate and communicate with management regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Good knowledge and working experience in embedded firmware development in RTOS environment
- Solid programming experience in C/C++ and Python language.
- Experience in programming in Linux Operating System is an advantage.
- Experience in code development using in-circuit debugging tools (Multi, Greenhill).
- Good knowledge in any of these areas:
- Low level drivers and interfaces
- Electronic design and system
- Good understanding of source code management system (SVN, GIT, BitKeeper).
- Good understanding of firmware testing methodology, including Test Driven Development, test automation and writing automated tests.
- Experience in various phases of the software development lifecycle.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.