Embedded Systems Jobs Board
Job Openings for Embedded Systems Engineers
HP Tuners is currently seeking an experienced full time Senior Firmware Engineer to join our team in Buffalo Grove, IL.
As a Senior Firmware Engineer for HP Tuners, you will be working with an experienced cross-disciplinary team that builds cutting edge automotive products from prototype all the way to production. You will be writing firmware for existing embedded devices, as well as helping develop new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in embedded C/C++ firmware development
- Experience working with low level micro-controller peripherals
- Experience with Source Control tools
- Experience with embedded Real Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge about automotive OBD-II communication protocols is a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Friendly, flexible and a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on projects.
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
HP Tuners subsidizes Health Insurance for the employee. HP Tuners also provides for the employee at no charge Dental, Vision, Long and Short-term disability Insurance and $100,000 in life insurance. There is also up to a 3% match in our 401K program. HP Tuners offers a fun and family like environment. There is a yearly review and bonus program.