Embedded Systems Jobs Board
Job Openings for Embedded Systems Engineers
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart of our transformation from a PC company to a company powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices.
Data center technologies created in Intel's R&D Center in Gdańsk, Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel’s direct customers.
About the Team and role:
Intel in Poland is playing a significant role in delivering high quality FW/SW components for servers. Innovating computing technology to create a better future for people all around the world is our passion. We are looking for a good embedded Software Development Engineer who would contribute to development of low-level embedded software for future Intel server platforms. Working at Intel as a Software Engineer you will have a chance to work on the best class embedded software using modern technics and methods. You will get an experience on world the best server technologies, such as performance efficient power management, server manageability, etc. which will be released to the market within a few years.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- Source code development, review and maintenance in C language.
- Designing, developing, enhancing and validating various enterprise class features of server platforms
- Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation.
- Investigate technologies and solutions which could help the team achieve deliverables
Important for us:
- 3+ years' experience and proven track in development of embedded systems, mainly in C language
- Experience in low level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design.
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming in C language
- Good team work and cooperation
- Good English and Polish language
- Engineering/MSc degree of Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Science
Nice to have:
- Understanding of real time systems characteristics
- Basic knowledge about popular embedded interfaces e.g. RS-232, SPI, I2C etc.
- Debugging techniques: HW/SW, local/remote
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with hardware and/or software validation
- Experience in low level Kernel programming
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
We offer you
Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through various trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs and diversity of job opportunities in our R&D Center in Gdansk and globally
Great opportunity to work together with the Team at Intel's comfortable office in Gdańsk with a possibility to work from home from time to time. Flexible working hours are also important for us
Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable:
- Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses
- Medical and life insurance, Multisport Card / Holiday Card
- Employee Pension Plan
- Groups of enthusiasts, onsite conveniences and entertainment
- Peer to peer recognition
- Ticket restaurant Card
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Intel shuttle, free parking
and many more - Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Talent Acquisition Team will share with you all details during the interview
Integration events and family events because to spend time together is very important for us and we know how important it is for a good collaboration
Steps you can take before an interview to prepare:
Intel in Poland:
At Intel our greatest strength lies in diversity:
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.