Embedded Systems Jobs Board
Job Openings for Embedded Systems Engineers
About this role
- Embedded software development within a core team for an embedded controller used for a variety of machines and sensors globally across a range of industrial processes;
- Software platform development based on the Yocto Linux framework for complex automation solutions in collaboration with external partners and the global Bühler team;
- Evaluation of tools and definition of Software architecture and functional blocks in the team;
- Support life-cycle management of the embedded software platform;
- Close collaboration with other R&D teams;
- Maintain complete software and framework documentation to professional standards;
- Validation of new features in-house together with software product owners of business areas;
- Willingness to travel (<10%).
- Requirements engineering skills (Accompany a functionality from requirements to implementation);
- A good sense for architectural structures;
- Experienced in object oriented design & implementation;
- Know-how in automated testing is beneficial;
- Experience in an either an object oriented language (e.g. C#, C++) or in the C programming language is a must;
- Willing to work in low level C as well as higher level environments;
- Conceptual, user centrist thinking;
- Desire to improve the own work every day;
- Active and transparent communicator.
What we offer
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.