Embedded Systems Jobs Board
Job Openings for Embedded Systems Engineers
Who we are:
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We’re going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof. Team Hardware at EVBox develops and iterates on our iconic charging stations that are placed worldwide.
As a Senior Linux Embedded Automated Testing Engineer, you’ll be part of the development of our next generation of EVBox smart chargers. You will work with the team that designs and maintains the automated testing systems for our EVBox products. You will help in selection of technology stack, architecture, long-term planning, risk assessment and mentoring of juniors in the team. You will be setting up (Hardware In the Loop) testing equipment, write and debug test scripts, and work on our in-house testing framework. You will work with (and sometimes create) car simulators, power electronics, smart-grid systems, and much more, while working on the latest car charging technology.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Participate in development of automated test systems for our new products
- Maintain, improve and extend our automated testing platform
- Assess test results and communicate findings to other stakeholders
- Contribute to best software testing practices in the team
- Drive testing community initiatives together with other test engineers
- Mentor junior team members
- You’re confident, collaborative and keen to take ownership and set best practice
- Understanding of software release process, particularly Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of software release process, particularly Agile methodologies
- Proven experience in hardware test automation (preferably in embedded systems domain)
- Experience in developing test cases based on software and hardware requirements
- Good Understanding of embedded Linux, device drivers, booting process, system calls etc.
- Solid experience with at least one programming language (preferably Python)
- Understanding and utilization of object oriented approach (experience with UML is a pre)
- Experience with automated test management software and frameworks (e.g. pytest)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with issue tracking systems (preferably Jira)
- Experience with CI systems (e.g. GitLab, Buildkite)
- Hands-on experience with various lab equipment
- Experience in automated test setups troubleshooting
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.